Being Bit(ten) and Byting Back

Sunday, March 27, 2005

In Other News...

I finally finished the Python bindings to the C++ MPEG-2 Library and the Python extension that I've been developing in my spare time. I think its pretty cool and gives it a real Python-feel to the MPEG-2 Library I got from Oakland University. Some testing still remains, but I think its feature complete. I still need to figure out how I'm going to publish it because I don't own the source code for the MPEG-2 Library. What I'll do is publish the headers, and the static library and the Visual Studio solution project, and the wrapper source code and the SWIG source. I've used plain vanilla C++ so I think it should be easier to make a Linux and Mac version, but that will be probably have to wait since once I get this tested I'll be moving to a new project that I want to work on. Stay tuned for the link that will go up any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home