Being Bit(ten) and Byting Back

Monday, July 04, 2005

Disk Space ...

I'm running out.!! I need to repartition my HD again. Unfortunately, I could'nt figure out a good way to do that from Linux itself. I originally thought about restoring the original factory settings in windows but I already have data on the Windows partition. So I'm going to run the linux installation again and see if I can have a better partition scheme, since I really dont have anything there yet. This time I selected the the "update system" option. I'm hoping it allows me to resize the partition table. Right now its reading the package database. ... If things don't go well as they should I'm seriously start looking at a new PC to buy. ... I don't think "updating the system was a good option. I'm going to go with the "new installation" mode. ... New Installation has started lets see how this one comes out. ... Some how the KDE desktop didn't get installed, I'm really not interested in getting any other desktop GUI. Once this is done, .... I'm really not sure what I want to do right now. I want that DirectX book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home