Being Bit(ten) and Byting Back

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Firefox on Mac OS X

When I fired up my Mac and waited it for the OS to load up. While I waited for it to boot. I hooked my iPod to the computer. The desktop came. OS X launches iTunes automatically as soon as it detects that an iPod has been attached. This gets a little confusing for me because icons for Firefox, Safari and iTunes and side-by-side in Finder. And so I accidently clicked on Safari. Before Firefox was released I used to use Safari. I thought it was a nice simple, slick browser for the Mac. The reason why I finally switched from Safari to Firefox, was because of the A9.com toolbar. Today, when I launched Safari, instead I realized how smooth and effficient its rendering was and that it did'nt have any of the "cluckiness" and unresponsiveness that Firefox has sometimes.

I kind of miss that now ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home